Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wandering Aimlessly

The upcoming month of May is always the hardest time of the year. The anticipation of the upcoming WSOP is always high. Trying to get together the roll for the trip and if you are lucky enough to have one, trying to keep it before you leave. This ill be the first year since '05 that I am not going out there with a specific plan to play in an event. That's not to say I will try and satellite into an event, most likely the Main Event. I want to set aside about $800 or so for single table satellites at the Rio and then parlay that money into the $500 and $1k mega-satellites. I had good runs in the $1k megas in '06 including a final table but just falling short of a seat.

I have been trying to find some online play to prepare me for the trip. I really need to start playing some more big field MTT's. I just don't have the time or attention span right now to play these though. Lately I have been searching for anything to make money on. I have started to play more 2-7 at he $0.50/$1 level with some success. I also played another $2r into the $33r event. I ended up winning a seat investing a total of $8 in the process. I love these tourneys, especially since there is no rake.

Please, just let it be June already!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment