Saturday, April 5, 2008

Poker Stars SNG

Since FTP is down tonight I fired up Poker Stars to play a sng.

I started off real slow. This table was pretty active while I sat and folded. My stats were something like 4/0/30 hands when this hand came up.



A few hands later.



I have some chips now and this guys shoves from the button. I can afford to make this call.



My stats are now 11/3/37.





10/2/52







ITM!



This guy had been raising from the SB all night. I decided this was as good a time as any to get my chips in.







This is my first $10 sng over at Stars. I had $20 on there before I played it. I have been meaning to deposit a decent amount over on Stars based on the recommendation of several people including Snuffy. I would like to play some of their step sngs. I think Stars is softer than Full Tilt but I supposed 1 $10 sng is not a valid statistical sample ;).

4 comments:

  1. You "suppose" that, huh? nMath skillage.

    You are going to get your buht handed to you a high % of the time playing QQ that way, fyi. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice going! I came in 2nd on my first $11 SNG over at FTP. I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gonna ask why you didn't 3-bet the QQ, but it looks like Zerbet beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete