Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Love for PokerStars

I'm a loyal customer over at Full Tilt Poker. I've never played a significant amount at any other site. Now, don't get me wrong, I have bonus whored at just about every site out there back in the good old days of Neteller. I used to play a ton of SNGs over at the PokerRoom skins but I still called Full Tilt my home.

I have a love/hate relationship with Full Tilt. I love them. They hate me. I have been beaten down so badly by that site on multiple occasions unlike I have at any other site.

I have several poker friends that play a lot over at PokerStars but I've never been a fan of that site. Since the Chimps Series plays the odd event over at PS I had to break down and trade some FTP $ for PS. I found myself with a whole $20 over on Stars and FTP had just left a nasty taste in my mouth for the Nth time.

I fired up an $11 SNG on PS and ended up winning it. I'm sure it involved what will soon become one of many legendary suckouts on my part. Snuffy will attest: PS allows me to suckout with more regularity than is statistically allowable.

Now, I don't want you to get me wrong. I don't usually NEED to suckout to win. I do get my chips in ahead a vast majority of the time. It's just that PS doesn't eff me hard with some hideous bad beat the way that Full Tilt tends to do. (I am in no way saying the site is rigged. I don't believe that crap at all. But, I do believe I am running bad there while I am running good on PokerStars.)



Paybacks are a bitch!



And PS comes through for me again. Doh! I have to say I thought there was a good chance I was ahead of this guy. He was 26/23/inf. I know, excuses, excuses.







Woooooooot! ITM!























I'll take a 2nd place any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment