Thursday, April 3, 2008

Justice

Is it wrong to wish ill on some idiot that sucks out on you? I don't think so. It's even better when it happens within a few hands of his suckout.

This happened on the 4th hand of a Tier 1 sng. We got it all in on the flop.



Two hands later this happened:



I couldn't help myself and typed "Justice" in the chatbox. He turned out to be a pushmonkey.

Are you the least bit curious how he went out? He didn't even last long enough for me to finish this post. He went out on the 13th hand of the sng.



Talk about frustration. Don't you hate it when the idiot that manages to get all of your chips spews them to somebody else?

I know I feel better about it if they can at least make good use of your chips. Am I wrong to feel that way? I don't know, but at least I'm honest enough to admit that I do.

1 comment:

  1. Comon zooks, you want the call from TPGK when you have an over pair. If he backdoors into a flush, well that's poker. Sign up for the next one.

    ReplyDelete