Monday, March 3, 2008

Snuffy, Part Two

After winning the seat to the Main Event I had a loooong trip to Vegas planned. I had already been planning on a two week trip but after I won the Main Event seat I added another week on to the trip. It was a terrible trip tournament wise which ate at my bankroll. By the main event I need to cash in order to break even. By the end of the second level I had tripled up only to bust by the end of 5th level.

So far my biggest cash in a live event was back in 2004 when I final tabled a $300 NLHE event at Canterbury Park in Minnesota. I finished in 8th in the 301 player field for a little over $2,600.

Going forward in this blog myself, Zooks and Snarf (and possible others) will blog about our live and online sessions and break some hands down for in depth discussion. I am also working on a store with t-shirts and other things. We are also thinking about doing some pod casts during CHIMPS events.

Mark down your calendars for Vegaspalooza scheduled for 6/6 - 6/14.

- Snuffy

No comments:

Post a Comment