Saturday, March 1, 2008

First!

Looks like I'm the first to make a post here.

The Corporation is a consortium of poker players that have decided to start this blog to post about various aspects of poker. Many of us have other blogs to contain poker content but aren't necessarily dedicated to poker alone.

I think you will have we have several different points of view as well as playing styles. We are "just" recreational players; we take the game seriously, but not too seriously.

You have my promise to post more than just bad beats as long as Blaz posts on more than the power of an A and a J.

Stick around. I'm sure there's more and better to come. You will be entertained and maybe enlightened.

-Zooks

P.S. My Home Game is tonight. With any luck that will give me some fodder to be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment