Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Win or go home

TJ has a slim 132 point lead heading into tonight.

"Sweep the leg." The Karate Kid

"You're gonna eat lightning, and you're gonna crap thunder!" Rocky

"Pick me out a winner, Bobby." The Natural

"I'm gonna make Gretzky's head bleed for SuperFan99 over here." Swingers

"Sometime when the team is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Gipper." Knute Rockne, All-American

"I'll make it." Hoosiers

"Listen, Lupus, you didn't come into this life just to sit around on a dugout bench, did ya? Now get your ass out there and do the best you can." The Bad News Bears

"I must break you." Rocky IV

I have my motivation......too bad I'm as sure as JackAce is the nuts that I have swine flu. If the Mookie was live you'll all be dead by the end and I'd win. Pry a better plan. And TJ and Shabazz if you or TJ read this and it motiviates you, just remember:

"Hey, Yankees, you can take your apology and your trophy and shove 'em straight up your ass!" The Bad News Bears

Ok I don't really mean that. GL to both of you tonight. Please have the decency to kill me early so I can go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment