Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ho Hum Riverchasers

The most exciting part of my night on Monday was whether I was going to get my token for Riverchasers or not. Assclowns want to stall when the play is hand for hand. I'm making it my life mission to make these people feel like the true burden on society that they are. I believe Clark Griswold summed up stallers when he was recounting the fond memories of his boss, I would also like to look them "straight in the eye and I want to tell [them] what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit [they are]." And really I don't have any more words to use when you stall and IT IS HAND FOR FUCKING HAND, YOU FUCKING MORON. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN GAIN YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. Sorry. I digress. I did get my token. I did, however, in two seperate 2 table tier 1 sng's find that AA < A10 and KK < A8, which may have slightly altered my mood.

Ah yes Riverfuckers. I did nothing. I chipped up here and there. Won enough preflop to stay afloat for awhile. Probably lost with AQdd when a tight player raised from late position and I just smooth called. I did shoot the pooch on this hand because I think I could have taken the pot on the turn. The third played in the pot fuckered me there and I didn't go with my gut. Got down to 2 tables and could win my race with AK vs AJ vs QQ, yup even lost the smallish side pot to AJ. No points, no money. Hopefully some of both will materialize thie evening.

Question? I am assuming I can use tokens for the rebuy/addon for the Big Game on Sunday. It would seem that even though it is 24 for each you should be able to but this may be a bold assumption on my part. Having the tokens and not being able to use them is not really my concern as is not really being able to afford a rebuy and an addon straight up. If anyone knows drop a line, I did leave a comment on Don's blog but haven't heard back yet. See ya tonight for some ball-less HORSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment