Sunday, December 21, 2008

WBCOOP Main Event Today

After qualifying on my 4th chance I did play the last two tournaments to try and win some goodies. On Friday was the 8-game. I was knocked out in the 1st round of NLHE when 1010 lost to AA. I was going for a big stack and failed. On Saturday I ended up busting out in 133rd or so. I was at Busch Gardens earlier in the day with the family and ended up napping though the first 20 minutes. When I finally got up I was down to around 2250 in chips. My high point was around 5k and never was able to get anything going. I see that the two people out on the bubble were change100 and DrPauly.

Lets take a look at all of the people I know (in at internet sense) who made it to the 369 player final:

Aces88ss
badblood44
BuddyDank
Columbo777
DaFoundation
djhomeschool
donkulate
Easycure
gadzooks64
heffmike
lightning36
loretta8
MaAnthony
MemphisMOJO
NumbBono
OhMyCaptain
on_thg
Rakewell1
Shaminalix
ZeemJr

Now I am way to lazy of a person to link to all of their blogs. After its over I will look back to see how everyone did. It will be NFL Sunday Ticket on one part of my monitor today and the tournament in the other. Should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. And how is it you know djhomeschool?

    Linkage: http://www.valuecube.com

    ReplyDelete