Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Betting Window is Now Open

In my post from a couple weeks ago I had the prop bet rules set out (see bold for updates):

1. Money would be held in escrow by an agreed upon third party.
gadzooks64 agreed to escrow the money. If you have another party in mind let me know.
2. Odds of the bet would be 5-1 (your $5 to my $1, this may be negotiable).
I am willing to drop this to 3-1 with one condition, see#7 below.
3. I will take action in increments of $5.
So this would be your $15 to my $5
4. scottc25 on Pokerstars will start on January 1, 2009, 12:00:00 server time and end January 31, 2009 at 11:59:59 server time. All sng's started in this time frame count.
Nothing changes here
5. I will play only $5 turbo double or nothings.
Same
6. I will show a profit.
Same
7. The minimum number of sng's completed will be at least 1000 (meaning I can do more). If I fail to play 1000 in the month I automatically lose the bet.
In connection with dropping the odds to 3-1 I am going to reduce the number to 900.
8. All stats will be tracked via Poker Tracker 3. I will provide copies of the database to the bettors.
Same, as soon as I learn how to copy the database. I can also provide an e-mail directly from Poker Stars on tournament summaries and hand histories.
9. Anything else????????????
See below
Additional added rules:

10. Profit must be from Double or Nothings. FPP/VPP's don't count and can't be traded for money.
Same
11. Only Snuffy will play the ScottC25 account.
Same
11. Required to post updates 2 or 3 times/week. Those wagering with you will want to know where they stand.
I will post updates on the Corporation Poker site a minimum of 3 weeks. Included will be total # of games played, profit/loss to date and a graph.



Now is the time to put up the money. In order to do this I need to have a minimum of $100 of my money against $300 of yours. I will accept up to $300 of my own money and possibly more. Post in the comments here if you want in on this. Also leave your e-mail address. Deposits need to be in by Sunday, December 28th. Once Zooks confirms deposit I will match the funds immediately (I actually might transfer $100 to cover the bets right away). The first day to transfer money will be Tuesday, December 16th.

Lets hear from ya......

3 comments:

  1. Snuffy - What's your schedule like in January? Business travels, etc? Just curious.... I'll take some of your action...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snuffy - What's your schedule like in January? Business travels, etc? Just curious.... I'll take some of your action...

    I am on the road 1/5-1/9, 1/12-1/16, 1/19-1/22. The week of the 5th I usually work till around 2pm or so. Other weeks its 8-5.

    ReplyDelete