Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Place Your Bets, Place Your Bets

It is officially a go. I currently have one bet in so far. You have one week to put you bets in. Good luck me.

1. Money would be held in escrow by an agreed upon by gadzooks64. You can transfer the money on Full Tilt OR Poker Stars. Once I hear from Zooks I will transfer the appropriate money. Also, please post in the comments section the amount that you have transfered.
2. The odds of the bet are as follows:
3-1 for 900 sng's (your $3 to my $1)
2-1 for 800
1-1 for 700
3. scottc25 on Pokerstars will start on January 1, 2009, 12:00:00 server time and end January 31, 2009 at 11:59:59 server time. All sng's started in this time frame count.
4. I will play only $5 double or nothings and those are the only ones that will count.
5. I have to show a profit. If I do not show at least a $0.01 profit I automatically lose.
6. The minimum number of sng's completed will be the number chosen in #2 (meaning I can do more). If I fail to play in the number chosen I automatically lose the bet.
7. All stats will be tracked via Poker Tracker 3. I will provide copies of the database to the bettors. I will also heep the raw data for people to review.
8. Profit must be from Double or Nothings. FPP/VPP's don't count and can't be traded for money.
Same
9. Only Snuffy will play the scottC25 account.
10. I will be required to post updates 2 or 3 times/week. I will post updates on the Corporation Poker site.

4 comments:

  1. nzgreen is in for $90 to snuffy's $30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog mate and good luck in this challenge. I'm playing very similar games to you at the moment and I'll be keen to see the final results. If you do it again I may even have a bet. I've had similar results here.

    http://custo80.blogspot.com/2008/12/now-im-getting-excited.html

    Good to see someone else grinding away at the good old donk n go's. I'll keep checking to see how you go. Good luck again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have set-up a thread over on the Ante Up Magazine forums for discussion:

    http://www.anteupmagazine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=289

    ReplyDelete
  4. Updated bets:

    nzgreen $90 on FTP - scottc25 $30 on FTP
    cgpointledge $15 on PS - scottc25 $5 on FTP

    ReplyDelete