Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last Day

Well this is only a few days late but by looking at everyone else's blog I am right on time! In honor of PKPNF I think I should be called PSTPS, or Professional Slot Tournament Player Snuffy. I ended up finishing in 6th place in the slot tournament good for $200. I should always have an infinite ROI in these things now cause you will never see me spending a single penny entering one.

We went over to the Golden Nugget and sat at the bar watching football for a couple hours before deciding to play some 1/2. It was a roller coaster session for me. I would lose money to the young kid on my right then double up vs the player on my left. The guy on my left was making stupid raises like to $4 and $5. I was in the BB with Q,8. He raises to $4 and gets numerous callers including me. Flop comes Q,8,4. I bet and he raises, I ship and he calls with A.Q. I hold and double. Later on after I had lost chips again I limped with AJhh UTG. A few more limpers and the flop comes J54 with one heart. I lead out for $15 and he calls. turn is the 5h. I bet $40 and he puts me in for about $40 more. River gives me the nut flush. He does the look to the sky and mucks his hand. From another player at the table they saw that he had 5,3 off. Nice play UTG +1 and an absolutely horrid call on the flop. Pretty standard suck re-suck. Funny he didn't remember when he re-sucked about a lap earlier against the kid to my right.

All told on the session I lost around $70. After watching the Vikings kick some ass we took off to the airport. I resisted all temptation of playing slots at the airport. Overall not a profitable trip but I had fun anyway. Next trip will most likely be Vegaspalooza with the Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment