Friday, December 5, 2008

Additional Prop Bet Items

I am going to offer additional odds for the bet:

3:1 for 900 games
2:1 for 800 games
even money for 700 games

Last night I ended up playing 30 of 'em. I ended up going 16-14 for a very small profit. I had to make a massive comeback to avoid the losing day. At one point I was 10-13. Graph update:

(click to enlarge)

Bodonkey did not go well for me last night. I had absolutely nothing the first 15 minutes. I raised one hand and c-bet after I missed the flop and was called then check folded the turn. My last hand was shortly into the second level when I called Hoy's raise with J,10 soooted. Flop comes J high and I check and he checks behind. Turn is a 10 bringing a second spade. I throw in a check raise and Hoy calls. The river is a spade. There is just no way I put him on a flush here when he raised pre. I put him on air at the end or less likely a set. I lead the river and he shipped. I thought I was just too likely to be ahead. Oops, he had the AKss. Didn't see that coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment