Saturday, December 27, 2008

Misc Stuff

The track Friday was the busiest I have ever seen. Giving away $599 every 1/2 hour sure brings the people out. They normally have 5 cash tables going. Friday they had every table in the joint full which I think is around 35 tables or so. I sat in the 2/4 limit game. Should have sat in the 2/4 Omaha game. Our table actually unanimously voted to change the game to Crazy Pineapple. I ended up staying for around 2 hours and left down $30.

Online has been a mishmash of various things. I have used some of my frequent player points to play satellites. I played two last night, a 400 FPP on FT to get into the 100k tourney Sunday and a 500 FPP on FT to get into a $750k satellite. I advanced in the $750k satellite where 20% of the field won seats. I unregistered and took the points to sign up for the $100k tourney on Sunday. 10,000 runners and top 1800 get paid. I believe 1st place is $10k. That one should be fun.

I also played a $10 satellite on Bodog the other night. 13 people and 3 seats were guaranteed into a $48 tourney. Just a slight overlay. Great structure even though you started with 1000 chips. Blinds started at 5/10. For never playing on that site I recognized one person from the Bodonkey series, Carne Picante. We ended up both winning seats. I unregistered and took the T$.

Other than that just getting ready for the prop bet starting 1/1. Plenty of time to put your money up against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment