Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two Weeks and Counting

Two weeks till Vegaspalooza. I am so ready for this trip. My one chance to play poker for a week straight. I am going into it with confidence. I haven't been playing this good in quite some time, possibly ever. Lets hope that continues for another few weeks or longer. My online satellite play has been pretty good so maybe that will lead me to the megas and a main event seat.

With all of the good poker I am officially in the worst shape of my life. I weighed in last weekend at 203.6. OMG WTF am I doing!!!! The diet starts today. When Vegas comes around we shall see how I do. I am bringing running clothes to at least make an attempt to work out when I'm there.

In CHIMPS on Tuesday night we had a pathetic turnout of 11 people. I ended up finishing 2nd and moved up to 2nd overall early on in season three. With around 7-8 people left i got the double-up when i had K,K,7,6 and called a pot sized bet. Flop comes 6,6,4. I call a decent sized bet and it all get in on the turn. My opponent turns over A,A,6,x. Uh oh. The 5 saved me on the river. Heads up I was dealt a cooler when on the turn I had flush and straight draws. I hit the 2nd nut straight on the river only to see SmBoatDrinks turn over the nuts. That one hurt.

I am taking this afternoon off to go play another tournament. I need some more live tournament play before the trip out west. AIPS and Riverchasers tonight as well. Should be a poker filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment