Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ring Games

I haven't been playing ring for quite a while now.

I honestly can't recall why I started playing it again but I did. Maybe it was all those little smilies faces that FTP is using for their Happy Hour tables. Nothing like getting double player points to get the players to the tables.

Now, if it's been ages since I played any ring it's been since the dark ages that I've played any NLHE. Something made me drag all my friends to the $25 NLHE tables the other night. Maybe it was because it was a Sunday Night, maybe it was a full moon, or just maybe I flew under the Doomswitch Radar but I actually left up over more than a buyin. Woooooooot!

Bolstered by my success at the NL tables I fired up my usual 1/2 limit tables. I think I broke even for the night. Not a bad result but certainly not a good one. I'm trying to prepare myself for some live limit poker in Vegas but I know in the back of my mind that $3/6 and $4/8 live limit poker are only related to online $1/2 in that the game played is poker. The resemblance ends there. I supposed I should really be playing at the 25/50¢ tables if I really want to get practice for Vegas.

Happy Hour was on again this afternoon and I think I've finally defeated the Windows gremlins that had been plaguing my laptop so I fired up the 1/2 LHE again when this hand came up. Nothing like hitting runner runner to tilt your opponent.

NeverBluffs: lucky sob
gadzooks64: yeah that was gross
gadzooks64: thank ftp


Reader Viewers click through for hand replayer.

I'm sure he'll get over it in time. Either that or hunt me down for eternity or until he wins it back and then some.

All I can say is, "Nanner nanner, glwt! Kiss my A$$ RNG! :P"

No comments:

Post a Comment