Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CHIMPS Champion

I won my second consecutive season title for CHIMPS last night. I'm not sure if I should brak or not. Kinda like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics I would assume, right Snarf?. All kidding aside I was happy to take the win. It was more of me playing in 13 of the 14 events that did it. I played the most out of everyone. Either way I was on a nice little heater for two weeks in a row getting two wins in CHIMPS and a win and 3rd place in Pokersluts.

Season four will probably start-up in around 4-6 weeks. I want everyone th get their summer fun over before we go again. Season four will be re-named the Corporation Poker Series. I will set-up a poll to see if we want to move it to Wednesday or Monday or just keep it where it is. More of the events may be on Poker Stars if they allow me to set-up events like 2-7, Badugi and the 8-game mixed that Gambit, nzgreen, loser and myself enjoyed last night after CHIMPS.

I am in the airport right now waiting for my flight to Gulfport, MS and the Beau Rivage. I could use a couple "days off" and get a lot of poker in. I may still make some of the blogger events the rest of the week depending on how the poker action looks. I will be posting daily with results and anything else interesting that I find. Should be a lot of fun, as long as I'm winning.

1 comment: