Monday, November 17, 2008

What Have I Learned After 30 Days

Here was the final tally:

Overall: 41-23
Total Profit: $76.90
ROI: 23%

I managed to never have a losing day throughout the challenge. I loaded everything into Poker Tracker 3 and will post up a graph when I get back home later in the week. I haven't gone through any hand analysis as of yet. I think the only thing worth looking into are some of my hands and what I did with them in the first two levels. After that hands play themselves.

I played another one tonight that was kinda interesting. When we reached the 125/250 level we still had all 10 people left and the shortest stack was still over 1000. Every once in a while you run into one of these. Hopefully not often otherwise I am going to have to rethink this prop bet :)

Congrats to NZ for his 2nd straight deep run in the Cake $100k Sunday tournament. One of these days you will win the flip late which will be the difference between a $1k cash and a $25k cash. You can see his profile from his recent Mookie win here.

Don't forget Tuesday is the main event of the Corporation Poker Tour. It should pretty much be a victory lap for Blazman and his likely season four title.

No comments:

Post a Comment