Friday, November 7, 2008

ROI

Pretty much looks like I am going to fall way short of the 100 double or nothings I wanted to play in a month. What I find myself doing is when I go 2-1 in the first set of the day I just quit for rest of the day and lock-up the win. Not the way to go about building a roll but I guess that doesn't matter too much.

Occasionally now I have noticed that people are getting the hang of there. I still think there is money to be made but the expected ROI is going to decrease gradually over time.

Day 19: 2-1
Day 22: 2-1
Overall: 27-14
Total Profit: $56.50
ROI: 26% (easy ROI calculator here)

From what I read over at 2+2 a decent ROI is around 10% but that is at the higher levels. I still think I am running way ahead of expectations but I'm not sure. The sample size is still too small to show a decent pattern.

I am sitting on 18 BI's at the $5 level. Playing the ultra conservative mode I am going to wait till I have 20 BI's at the next level before I move up. I just don't want to reload again and again. Been there, done that. Now I wish FT would get these up and running. I could feed my coke (read: blogger tourneys) habit then.

No comments:

Post a Comment