Friday, November 14, 2008

Ouch

Well I got kicked in the fuckin' junk in the Bodonkey again last night. For the second straight tournament I ran KK into AA. Tuesday night was still with three tables to go and last night it was nearing the final table and I busted in 11th. I was glad to see guest blogger nzgreen final table a blogger event for the second night in a row.

The double or nothings at the beginning of yesterday were a dumpster fire. I went 1-2 in the first two sets and then decided to 5-table and went 2-3. I have come to realize that I am not advanced enough to play that many at a time. I can follow the action just fine but I can't follow where I am at in it in relation to the other stacks. I guess I will stick to three tabling a little longer.

I was fortunate enough to have a nice turnaround at the end of the night. I had a 2-1 and then while railing nzgreen at the final table I was able to put in a 3-0 sweep and ended up making a whopping $1.30 on the day.



Day 26: 2-1
Day 28: 9-8
Overall: 41-23
Total Profit: $76.90
ROI: 23%

Here is a little graph. The beginning isn't completely accurate cause I bunched wins and losses for the first 15 together.

No comments:

Post a Comment