Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prop Bet Anyone???

A am thinking about putting together a prop bet for the month of January. I want to play 1000 double or nothing sng's on Poker Stars. I want to see what kind of odds I can get from people. Here would be some of the stipulations. Feel free to add some that you think would be needed.

1. Money would be held in escrow by an agreed upon third party.
2. Odds of the bet would be 5-1 (your $5 to my $1, this may be negotiable).
3. I will take action in increments of $5.
4. scottc25 on Pokerstars will start on January 1, 2009, 12:00:00 server time and end January 31, 2009 at 11:59:59 server time. All sng's started in this time frame count.
5. I will play only $5 turbo double or nothings.
6. I will show a profit.
7. The minimum number of sng's completed will be at least 1000 (meaning I can do more). If I fail to play 1000 in the month I automatically lose the bet.
8. All stats will be tracked via Poker Tracker 3. I will provide copies of the database to the bettors.
9. Anything else????????????


Let me add a couple of items that may make this more difficult. I have a full-time job so playing all day every day is not an options for me. I can always squeeze in some games during lunch and slow times. I have a 2 1/2 year old that requires a LOT of time. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a few for you:

    1. Profit must be from Double or Nothings. FPP/VPP's don't count and can't be traded for money.
    2. Only Snuffy will play the ScottC25 account.
    3. Required to post updates 2 or 3 times/week. Those wagering with you will want to know where they stand.

    When all the details are flushed, I'll take a piece of the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts. I can add all of those.

    ReplyDelete