Monday, November 10, 2008

Goooooooooo Binions!

So I get an offer from Binions in the mail the other day. They are offering 3 free nights in the middle of December. You will never guess what I was invited for, a damn slot tournament, lol! Back during world series time after busting out of their PLO tournament and donking off $200 in their PLO and PLO8 half and half game I wander over to sign up for their frequest players card. One of these days I am going to tile a wall with them I have so many.

I sign up for the card and the attendant says if you put 100 points on the card within 24 hours come back and you can get a free t-shirt. Thats doable. I have plenty of time since Zooks is getting shitfaced on doubles over at the LHE tables. First $100 into the Wheel of Fortune machine it goes. It lasted for a long time and I was about 20 points shy. Another $100 goes in and after burning $50 of it voila, I have a free (read: $150) t-shirt!!! Apparently now they think I'm a slot jockey.

I had no plans of going till I asked my wife and she said what the hell, how often do you get free rooms. I also have a free ticket on Southwest and US Scareways. Only expense would be for a rental car and gas. I can live off of my comp dollars from Harrah's for food, tyvm Caesars food court. Now all I need to do is find someone else to go to cover the rental car and I am golden.

Great timing for this (other than the money thing). The Five Daimond WPT event is starting that Saturday. Maybe with a little luck I can play a single table satellite or two to try and get in the mega-satellite and try and win my way in.

3 comments:

  1. Uh Snuffy.........

    You do know that the Winter Blogger gathering is also in town Dec. 11 - 15th right?

    Have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zooks informed me of that this morning. Who is the ring leader?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falstaff once again.

    http://pokerstage.blogspot.com/2008/11/winter-gathering-tournament-update.html

    ReplyDelete