Thursday, September 4, 2008

Been a Bit

Has it been a week already since I posted anything? As you can guess I really haven't played that much. Since then I had one live session at the track. I played about two hours with nothing really exciting happening. I ended up leaving when I was up $5. I just didn't feel like playing that day. Now it has been a week and I want to play again. I am planning on taking part of Friday off and going to the Hard Rock. Not sure what I'm gonna play as of yet.

Online in the last week has been pretty blah. I have slowly bled down on Full Tilt and am close to dropping below $100. I played the Mookie last night. I was as high as 4500 in chips but busted out shortly after the break with around 3 tables left. The 2-7 on Poker Stars has been going good. I have taken some of those profits and have been back to playing some step tournaments.

In the steps I won an EPT Step 2 ticket and then busted out of that one the same night. I have played 2-3 Step 1's for the WCOOP with nothing to show for it. I have played 3 APPT Step 1's and was able to win a Step 2. ticket. I used it a couple of nights ago and was able to advance to Step 3. I'm gonna try and shoot for the Manila stop in mid-November. It has the smallest buy-in meaning that for the Step 6 the top 3 of 9 will win a seat. I don't have any burning desire to go there but if I could get there for free, why the hell not.

I am motivated to try and get silver star on Poker Stars this week. With playing the step tournaments I think I have a reasonable shot at doing it. 1500 points is a lot, but I'm going to try. As long as I can combine the 2-7 cash games along with the Steps I think I have a good chance at it. I think whatever I win (if I win) tomorrow at the Hard Rock I am going to put online to bolster the balance a bit so I have a better chance. We shall see.

That's about all I have for now. Hopefully I will have some information on the Corporation Poker Series to get out within 2-3 weeks. I am going to probably shoot for October to start it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment