Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting Back At It

My hiatus away from poker lasted all of a couple days for those keeping track. I played Blogger Skillz on Tuesday night along with the Booze Cruise with nothing to show for it. I took a shot at Mini-FTOPS PLO Event #2 which was PLO Knockout. I picked-off a short stack of 110 chips early with single suited aces. Hey, only a $22 tournament now. Bustout hand was a beauty.

I have single suited aces and pot it from up front, cutoff re-pots and I re-re-pot it for $2k with 5k behind. Cutoff flats and has me covered. Flop comes about as bad as it can in KQ5 rainbow. Fuck it, I'm getting it in. He has KQ87, always a fuckin' awesome re-pot and flat the re-re pot hand. Out in the first 45 minutes.

I have been back playing the double or nothings on Stars lately trying to clear a $100 bonus. Right now I am 39 points shy of clearing it. So far so good as I am 7-1 over my last 8 and 8-4 over 12. Might have to go back to grinding those as it seems to be the only thing I can win at, albeit a marginal winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment