Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quick Stars Steps Update

Starting Monday I had 2 step 3's and 2 step 4's. Here were the results:

Step 3 -- Step 4
Step 3 -- Step 3 -- Step 3 -- Step 4
Step 4 -- Step 5

Today

Step 4 -- Step 5
Step 5 -- Step 5


On the step 5 that I played I was able to build a lead early, all the way up to 2800, without showing down a single hand. When we reached 100/200 we still had 9 people left and a lot of short stacks. I didn't have any calling hands and I watched everyone else battle and build stacks while I blinded down. I pushed one hand with no callers still six handed. After that I folded into 3rd place and shoved my last 1400 with Q8 but lost to 106. If I win that one I have a slight lead over 3rd. Oh, well I have run good so far I can handle that little loss.

So right now I am sitting on 2 step 5's and 2 step 4's. Back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment