Friday, August 20, 2010

New Writing Gig

Rakeback.com has been kind enough to offer me a writing job for their site. I just signed the contract today and will be starting at some point next week. I will be mainly writing news articles that go up on there site. Once everything starts going full steam ahead I will post up links on here, but the articles should be showing up on this page.

When I started my old blog back in November 2005 (has it been that long?) I never thought I would be making any money from it. I welcome the challenge and it should be a ton of fun. Again, more details as they occur but in the mean time go check out the site and if you have any article suggestions drop me a comment. Also, check out their forums. I will probably be trolling around there quite a bit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment