Thursday, August 5, 2010

At Least It Was Fun....

while it lasted.

Wednesday

Step 4 - busto
Step 4 - busto
Step 5 - redo

On the step 5 redo we were 4 handed and I had about a 3k stack and a 3700 stack shoved in front of me and I snap called with AQcc. I was up against 33 and the board bricked off for a redo.

Thursday

Step 5 - Step 4 - Step 5 - busto
Step 5 - busto

On the last step 5 I had a chance to possibly drop to a step 4 but it was folded to me in the small blind and I shoved my KQhh 4bb stack into the big blind with A7. We both improved but nor enough for me. I think if I fold there I am just an uber-pussy and would do it again if I had the chance.

I did reach Silver Star status for the first time ever. Not going to do me a whole lot of good right now since I will probably take an extended break except for a random AIPS event here and there. Oh, I also have the FPP satellites in a few weeks as well.

I suppose if I wanted to I could start from step 1 with 8 buy-ins my using my FPPs and the remaining cash in the account.

Maybe that extended break isn't coming too soon after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment