Thursday, October 16, 2008

SmBoatDrinks Wins Event #3

Congrats to SmBoatDrinks for taking down Event #3 and the enormous sum of $20 for 1st place (plus any bounties). Blazman finished on the podium for the third straight week finishing 3rd. He will still be the point leader, if and when I ever get that updated.

As a matter of fact. If it is not updated by 8am tomorrow morning I will give someone a $1 4 team NFL parlay on Bodog for free. First person to post on the blog after that time (sorry Zooks and Snarf, you are not eligible) if it is not updated at the Corporation Poker Series web site will win. There, that should get me motivated enough to do it.

4 comments:

  1. First! I'll take your parlay Snuffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lee Corso would say not so fast my friend. I updated it yesterday.

    www.chimpspokerseries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still says Season 4 Coming Soon.... my bad for not reading PAST THE HEADLINE!

    ReplyDelete