Thursday, October 16, 2008

Double or Nothing

Grinding my bankroll up, $4.80 at a time. That's what I am planning to do. I want to play 100 of the double of nothing SNG's over at Poker Stars within the next 30 days and see how much of a profit I can pull. I am playing the $5+0.20 turbo ones. So far I have played 8 of these with good results. So far I am 7-1 with the loss being a brutal beat when QQ was no good all-in pre-flop vs Q,J. Like I didn't see that coming. I really can't complain as I survived one earlier in the day when my A7cc beat AQ. At least I have an excuse for that one. The SB min-raised into my BB when I had 7.5 BB's left.

Here was the best hand of the day so far:


















I should be easily able to pound out 100 of these in 30 days. I am comfortable playing 3 at a time right now. It can get a little hectic, especially when you have to go to the bathroom really bad, but I can manage. I'm curious to see my record after the first 100 and then decide if its really worth trying to build the roll back up this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment