Friday, October 3, 2008

Anyone know Howard's email?

As previously mentioned by Snuffy, he sent .02 to KidPoker at Stars to have his boomswitch turned on. Whether this worked or not, I don't know. What I do know is that I'd liked to have my doomswitch turned off. So if someone knows Howard Lederer's email address please let me know. Thanks.

Last night was brutal. And I played for about 30 mins. Out in a SNG when KK gets four flushed by AK AIPF. Then in cash game I make a move with TP shit kicker but 2nd nut flush draw after a weak flop bet. Turns out one of the callers (preflop and post flop) played QQ like pus-sah and flopped a set. I hit my flush on the river.....at the same time he hit his boat. That not so bad. I made the move, I can deal with that. Then shortly there after AK < AQ when his flush gets there. Then the apex of the evening when I reraise to 3 bucks preflop (25NL), get called. Bet pot on a somewhat scary 568cc board, get reraised all (figure this for a FD), so I call my last 8 bucks or whatever it was (not much considering the size of the pot) and he flips over.......35cc...for 3 bucks preflop. Turns a 5, rivers his flush. Thank you Full 'Go Fuck Yourself You Assclowing Mother Fuckers' Tilt. I'm in a great frame of mind of Saturday poker in AC now!

Eh, it could be worse. I could be a Cubs fan. Who woulda thought being a Phillies fan would ever trump anyone else's team?

No comments:

Post a Comment