Friday, October 24, 2008

AIPS and NumBlowMe Recaps

Two not so great results for me last night. AIPS had 60 some runners. I played tight on my first table. I had Zerb there and he was able to accumulate chips from the donks early. The other people at the table were bad, and I mean really bad. About 1/2 hour in I finally picked up a few pots and was sitting on a stack a little over 2k when we hit the first hour break.

The second hour was not as kind. I just did not get any playable hands. If I would have been playing my bad hands like 8852 I would have flopped boats approximately 67 times. I never had a stack over 2500 the whole tournament. When we were down to 3 tables I played a hand vs Jerry (loser64) where I called a raise from the blind with A,2,x,x suited in the ace. Flop comes 8,7,6 and I have to nut low with a backdoor flush draw. His two remaining bets or so go in. I get counterfeited with a 2 on the turn and get scooped. That knocked me down to around 4 BB's and I was pretty much toast from there busting in 27th.

NumBlowMe was a fantastic tournament. On the first hand I shoved with 10,9hh and turned trip 9's to take a 12k pot. It didn't last long as I went busto and re-bought 5 hands in a row before I won a pot and was back to 10k. I won another pot and had around 26k when I decided to sit out and concentrate on AIPS as that was about the time I was making my run. At the end of the rebuy period I had around 24k, well below the average. I think the chip leader had around 500k.

In the second hour I was able to get a double to 50k fairly early and thats where I hung most of the hour. Early in the 3rd hour I got another near double and had it to 100k. I saw that stack bleed down to around 50k before I got another double. In the 4th hour I had it to 143k when the bustout hand happened. There was raise and a reraise to me. I shipped with QQ and got one caller with 1010. Turn comes the 10 and I am busto in 22nd. A hell of a time that's for sure.

Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary NumbBlow (63820195) Hold'em No Limit
Buy-In: $0.10 + $1
Add-On: $0.10
Rebuy: $0.10
scottc25 performed 1 Add-On
scottc25 performed 11 Rebuys
Buy-In Chips: 1000
Add-On Chips: 1500
Rebuy Chips: 1000
99 Entries
Total Add-Ons: 69
Total Rebuys: 4417
Total Prize Pool: $458.50

No comments:

Post a Comment