Friday, November 26, 2010

Tunica vs West Palm Beach

WSOP-Circuit

Is that even a serious question? With the recent news of a WSOP-C event happening in Florida, it was a question I had to answer. I was originally going to hit the Circuit event in Tunica in early February with Jerry, Brad and maybe even Blaz Seriously though, where would you rather be in February, Tunica or West Palm Beach? Nuff said.

The event in West Palm takes place February 17th through March 1st. Although a schedule isn’t out quite, the Circuit events are using a fairly similar schedule. That means I will probably try and hit the $200 satellite Thursday night and then play the $300 event on Friday. Schedule is up in the air from there. Maybe I will add the Saturday $300 event in as well. I would REALLY like to hit that $200 satellite to get the lammers for a $300 and the $1,500 main.

Needless to say the cash games down there will be insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment