Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Promotion!

Well I have been on the job for around two and a half months writing news stories at Rakeback.com. I received the good news late last week that I am being promoted to Senior Reporter. Basically my job will be to oversee a staff of 3-5 people writing up poker news stories. The promotion will probably double my workload but I am really looking forward to it. In tough economic times you have to take every opportunity you can to make some extra money.

What can you do for me? Glad you asked. I encourage everyone to go over to Rakeback.com and sign-up for an account. Even if you have rakeback on all of your accounts go ahead and sign-up for the forums and post away. The site traffic definitely helps my bottom line. Who knows, I might even set-up a freeroll in the relatively near future to show my gratitude.

Feel free to peruse the news page and send me feedback about what you like and don’t like.

I finally found a way to make money in poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment