Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sluts, Prop Bets, WSOP and Other Stuff

Have an absolute shitload of random content for you today. First off, congrats to Zooks for actually having a post on the site Yeaaaaa. Sunday night I made my 8th final table in 9 events of the Pokerslut Tour Sunday night. Not exactly exciting a massive run when you consider the size of the fields (15,13,15,14,24,18,18,11 and 12) but I am happy with the results. I bet I am even showing a profit this season. I have a near lock on the season as I am up 25 in the standings. Only way I lose is if ELM wins next week and I fail to final table (or unless 19+ show up). I will have the honor of being one of the longest standing winners of the tour since it looks like we are going on hiatus until the fall. Too much stuff happening in the Summer and the number of entrants always drops. Hopefully we can pick a random regularly scheduled MTT to play during the off time.

Hefmike and PinkyStinky you can go ahead and ship the $10 to me.

My WSOP trip is less than two weeks away and I can't wait. Being there only for two days is gonna suck but I will just have to make the most of my time. I have enough to play around 5 single table sats. Depending on how those go I may or may not play a Venetian or Binion's event on Sunday.

As Zooks wrote yesterday it was fum playing the $0.25 satellite with everyone. It was even better that we all won a seat. I played in one of the $1 main event satellites before. I think it guaranteed 5 seats and had an overlay of nearly $20k. They weeded through the 30k entrant field in something like 4 1/2 hours.

I'm gonna try and remember to play AIPS on Wednesday which I think is LHE.

4 comments:

  1. cash has been shipped, I would like a rematch next session yo !!!

    good playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. transfer done. good stuff on first banana as well.

    ReplyDelete