Monday, July 6, 2009

MIA

Too much of everything else in life at this point to find time or energy to write or play poker. Life has been crazy on the weekends, so neither me nor the wife feel like we are getting any rest. Put on top of that work being really crazy for me and a child who seems to want to spike random fevers during the week, and exhaution has set in. I get home and only want to spend time mindlessly watching TV, the thought of putting mental energy into a poker game is unfathomable. Top it off with pretty much falling asleep on the couch by 9PM and you can see why I have played twice in the last two weeks.

I also don't have any poker direction at this point. I was enjoying focusing on the BBT and the MTT's that went with it and would like to keep with that. However, having no mental edge at the end of the day and no energy to go with it, kinda makes that a losing venture (something I found out in the first few weeks after the BBT). I really have no desire to grind on cash at the end of the day and was running abismally in SNGs before the last few weeks. At this point, I think I will continue to play sparsly for at least the next coupla weeks. Brother's wedding is in 2 weeks then the schedule lightens up, both at home and at work. Snuffy is supposedly coming to AC in the middle of the month, so that will be some good live play. Maybe after that I'll start to feel like playing more regularly online again. In the meantime I'll try to have some profound poker thoughts to share with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment