Friday, January 9, 2009

Seriously Beat Down - Days 6 and 7 Recaps

I am on the back side of variance the last couple days. It was been a monumental disaster. A combination of bad play and bad luck. Wednesday I went 22-20. Thursday I went 32-40. Epic fail if I do say so myself.

What would be a post without bad beat stories. I have had KK run into AA a total of 4 times in the last two days. How is that even fuckin' possible? Good news is that late in the day today I had AA vs KK. Of course the K came to fuck me over but that's just minor details.

Bad beat of the day:

1st hand I get KK. There is two limpers and I raise to 90. Folded to the SB who min-raises me back. everyone folds and I call. Flop comes 9,8,x. SB checks and I bet 360 into the 400ish pot. He calls. Turn is a 10. He checks and I ship. He calls with the mighty Q,J off. Beautiful fucking hand. I swear this is almost as bad as the play in the Mookie. Almost.

Over the last four days I am showing a minuscule profit. Like $34 over the last 203 tourneys. Get this thing over already. I might just take tomorrow off. I seriously need the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment