Friday, January 23, 2009

700


I have the total to an even 700 now. That means that I have to average 25 the rest of the way. Sounds easy enough but since I am home the rest of the month a really can't play from 5pm till 1am. Probably gonna be a few late nights for me in the future.

The last few days have actually gone pretty good. I really haven't sat down and played 18 in a row which has drastically improved the win rate.


My stats for the month are 16.0/7.6/2.0

I suppose that is about what I expected.


Last night I played a the Wicked Chops freeroll along with a $3 MTT on FTP with Snarf and Zooks. I busted out of the freeroll in the middle of the pack around 700th or so when AQ is less than A10 all-in pre. I raised and was shoved over the top. I snap called what I knew was the best hand. GG me. In the $3 I steadily dropped in the first half hour down to around 1000 chips from the 1500 starting stack. I picked-up a few hands ate in the hour and I was around 70th going to the break with around 150 left from the original 415. Haven't played many non-blogger events lately and I was amazed at the horrid play. For example on a K,J,4 flop 10,10 ships for a big amount and is snap called by A,8. Well played.

Nearing the end of the second hour I worked my stack to around 9k. When we reached the money with 45 left I had 7k and was in good shape. The downfall came when I raised and cbet 33 and had to fold to a shove. That left me with around 3k and I ended up busting in 35th for a micro cash and $1.33 profit or so. $0.60/hour is a good win rate right?

2 comments:

  1. At least the double or nothings yes. I really regret starting them. When I get to the 25/50/5 level I like playing them though. The begginning os so boring to me. It's gonna really difficult to go back down and 1-2 table after this.

    ReplyDelete