Thursday, January 15, 2009

Double Update

Been a few days so I figure I should give you an update. Tuesday was more of the same as I went 18-18. Yesterday started out good then I went on super monkey tilt. I played horrible and ended up going 17-25. At least I recognized it at the end (How could I not?) and called it a night early. I was planning on playing deep into the night.

Today I decided to take a slightly different tact. Instead of exclusively 6 tabling I decided to drop down to four. I am ahead of the necessary pace so I wanted to concentrate more on how I was playing compared to playing by wrote. I ended up playing about 1000% better. I did sprinkle a couple of 6 table sets in when I felt good. It ended up going well and I posted an 18-13 day. I'll take it after playing and running bad forever. I'm 83-86 over the last four days.

Probably not going to play too much over the weekend. I'm in Atlanta next week so I will be playing more then.

For the second time ever:

2 comments:

  1. Nut straight, to nut flush to WoooOOOoooT !Improving your nuts rocks!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to flop the nuts and have it keep improving.

    ReplyDelete