Friday, June 3, 2011

WSOP in T Minus Five Days…

My annual WSOP trip is just a short five days away already. Now that the WSOP has started I can feel the excitement building up. Getting a chance to play tournament poker on a daily basis will be good. Now I will probably swear off tournaments by the time I leave, but that passes in about two days after I fly back home.

My schedule will be more of a play as I feel type of thing. At most I believe I will play a single WSOP event, unless I run like god in single table satellites. The most likely event would be either the $1,500 NLHE on Saturday or the $1,000 NLHE on Sunday. If I can find a cash in that event or a significant hit in one of the other events I play, I would look to play the $1,500 Stud 8 event on Tuesday the 14th.

As always you can follow my Twitter account to see how I am doing. Also, I will be posting any blog worthy news over at Rakeback.com under the WSOP Diaries headline. You can check out my writings along with Numb’s as he plays his first ever WSOP event this year.

If you follow my Twitter you probably saw my next scheduled trip. I will do another blog post here shortly on that. Really excited about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment