Saturday, November 14, 2009

PokerSoup Table for Fill Tilt Available!!!

I finally completed it last night. I made a white one as well but ran into a problem with that one. The pot size writing is white so it didn't work. Plus it was hard to see the chips. Here is a pic of the good one:

(click to enlarge)

















Overall I think it turned out really well. I found the rail from some site (wish i could remember now) and added the background and logo using paint.net. I finished it off using Paint.

Download it here.


Save it to the following location:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\NewTable\RaceTrack\Backgrounds

Save over the file Table.png . I highly recommend that you save the old Table.png as Table.old in case you want to go back to it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment