Friday, May 15, 2009

OK Vegas After All

Wife gave me the OK to go. Only problem is cashflow. I will be on the extremely short stack when I am there. I might be counting the bulbs on the strip with Clark and Audrey before the end of the trip. Some cheap things though:

  • 50,000 miles on USAir and I have a round trip ticket, IN FIRST CLASS!
  • 3 nights at Harrah's for $120.
  • $108 in comps at Harrah's properties. You can find me each night at the Caesar's food court eating dinner.

I will be there 6/30 - 7/4. I will get back home in time to see the fireworks with my son. I am foregoing a room on Friday night. If I get tired I guess I can just sleep in the rental car. Looking to turn $125 into a main event seat. GL me, I am really, really, really gonna need it to pull that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment