Thursday, April 17, 2008

Poker, Finally

I've played minimal poker since my return from vacation.

I was able to hit Gordo's home game where I was the bubble bitch when my A5c (only Ace in damn near forever) went down to Scott's KQs. NH, GG, IGHN.

I did score a $75 token on FTP the other day and called it good as I wasn't in the mood to play anymore. I'm hoping to use it for a Bracelet event satellite soon.

I played a sng on FTP today. This guy was continually raising when I was in the blinds so I decided to give him something to think about. Apparently his two brain cells decided calling with AJ was the right thing to do and FTP reinforced his bad play.



I fired up PokerStars because, well, they like me. I've sucked out more than my fair share of times over there. Snuffy will vouch for this. No love this time but at least I didn't lose.



Crap, PS failed me.



PS loves me again!



Out in 2nd when K4 < Q4 on a Q4x flop, doh. Still can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment